Candidates seeking admission to MMS Course should be Graduate of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only). Candidates who appear for the final year examination April-May 2017 of any Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the AIU can also apply. Such candidates can apply for provisional admission subject to passing the Degree examination with the percentage of marks mentioned above. Candidates should have appeared for the Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET) conducted by the DTE (15% seats will be filled by All India Quota). All should note that in this 15% All India Quota Seats will be filled through CAT (conducted by IIMs)/JMET (conducted by IITs)/MAT (conducted by AIMA)/XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ATMA (conducted by AIMS) & CMAT (conducted by the AICTE) and should have obtained the requisite score.
All candidates selected for admission to MMS are required to register with the University of Mumbai as Post-graduate students. Selection of the candidates for admission to MMS Course is provisional and confirmed only on fulfillment of the following:
• Candidates who are graduates of the University of Mumbai will be required to produce Transference Certificate from the constituent college of this University last attended by them at the time of admission, if selected.
• Candidates who are graduates of Universities other than University of Mumbai will be required to produce a provisional statement of eligibility issued by the Registrar, University of Mumbai, declaring them eligible for admission to the course. The admission will be confirmed after confirmation of their eligibility by the University of Mumbai.
• Students migrating from other Universities are required to submit Migration Certificate which is issued by the Registrar of the respective Universities.
• Admission of students other than the University of Mumbai will be confirmed by University of Mumbai after submitting migration certificate, mark sheet and passing certificate of graduation in original to the University of Mumbai through the Institute.
• All Candidates except Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates should be domicile of Maharashtra State and they should produce the domicile certificate.
The admissions to the MMS programme are governed by the selection procedure as described in the “Information Brochure – Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State, Mumbai – MAH-MBA/MMS” which is issued every year by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra. The students who are allotted KIMSR are required to produce these certificates in Original and 3 sets of Photocopies duly attested and two passport size photographs.
For more information on MMS admissions please visit: http://www.dte.org.in
Subject to change as per norms of Fees by the Approving Authorities.
Interim fees for the first year subject to revision by Fees Approving Authorities.
Fees for second year will be as per the notification of Fees Approving Authorities.
View Fee Structure for year 2018-19